 Castle / 1061
Re: Availability of new castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 02:42:23 GMT

I had to stick the new Castle set under the scan box at TRU in Milwaukee
this weekend and just about had a heart attack. $79.99 for 400 some odd
BURPs/CRAPs (whatever the ugly one piece parts are)!. Does TLC think kids
can't make the walls out of normal bricks anymore or just to lazy to make
the real walls? My 6yr old will love it none the less but for us AFOLs... We
need real brick walls for our castles.

Fred aka Legocorky