 Castle / 1074
Re: Leo's castle-- number mix up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:49:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John DiRienzo writes:
  Thanks for pointing it out.  I kept thinking it was 6098, because thats
what the instructions said.  I didn't really pay attention to the box.
Mismatched numbers.  Wonder how long it will take them to figure that out?!
If they read Lugnet, like they should, they can catch it pretty quick.

I think I'd "prefer" 6098...
The catalog lists it as 6091, as does the box... and I THINK when the 2000 sets
were listed on TLC's site it was listed as 6091... but who knows... Maybe they
got some sense when they were printing up the instructions...
DaveE