 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2136
Re: Animation using Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Yes there are.  If you want to render Datsville in it's entirety, unless you
have lots of RAM and a big block of virtual memory allocated, the rendering will
fail due to lack of memory.  But I cheated and used only one "block" of
Datsville (town0-1.ldr), not the whole thing.

-Orion

Have you tried using LDBoxer to cut down on size?