 CAD / 11179
11178  |  11180
Subject:
Animation using Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:06:11 GMT

All the recent animation work has prompted me to start my Drive Through
Datsville project.  Here's a sample I whipped up this morning:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/customs/movies/town_sample.avi (1.5MB)

You need the DivX codec which can be found at http://www.divx.com/divx/ if you
don't have it (click on the Standard DivX Codec link).