 CAD / MLCad / 1751
Re: Once again, a relativley major bug...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 05:01:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andrew Keyser wrote:
In my opinion, the whole rendering system should be made Direct3D
although that I know will create problems with culling. What really bugs
me though is the EXTREMLEY difficult-to-use 3D rotaton. What happened to
any kind of coordination at all? Not to be rude or insulting, because
the rest of the program is great...the 3D view messes it up. I'm used to
using programs like 3D Studio Max and ZModeler <http://www.zmodeler.com>
which all have correct view rotation.

Huh?  What do you mean by extremely difficult rotation?  Do you mean that it's
extremely difficult to rotate things in MLCad or do you mean figuring out what
the rotation is for a given line is extremely difficult?  I find the former very
straight forward and easy, where as the latter has a little bit of a learning
curve that;s the direct result of the LDraw file format.  An example of what
exactly it is that you find difficult would go a long way to help us help you
understand.

-Orion