 CAD / MLCad / 1761
Re: My Waah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Joe Greene wrote:
Any suggestions on using the Mouse to handle actual piece
rotation rather than the matrix/vector specifying mode? Or is it not
possible at current?

CTRL + cursor key (left/right) on z-axes
CTRL + cursor key (up/donw) on x-axes
CTRL + PageuP/Down on y-axes

hmm ... I might have mixed up the axeses - anyway you'll find out. at least  I'm
100% sure on about the "A" key rotating on the y-xes

Feature Idea: user option to specify the step value for the rotate 1 step
buttons...it'd help us technic weenies when we're trying to mess with the

settings/general settings/step-grid-... Tab/value in the right hand-bottom
corner field

guys, why don't you read the help-file? by the way. recently I had a little chat
with Michael about updating the help. Michael was suprised that his request for
help among nativ english speakers:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=1493

got no reply, better in the end any effort vanished into thin air :-((( miguel
agullo gave me a helping hand in updating the english dll but I'm not fit enough
to bring this task to a happy ending.

w.