 CAD / MLCad / 1749
1748  |  1750
Subject:
Once again, a relativley major bug...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 02:58:24 GMT

In my opinion, the whole rendering system should be made Direct3D
although that I know will create problems with culling. What really bugs
me though is the EXTREMLEY difficult-to-use 3D rotaton. What happened to
any kind of coordination at all? Not to be rude or insulting, because
the rest of the program is great...the 3D view messes it up. I'm used to
using programs like 3D Studio Max and ZModeler <http://www.zmodeler.com>
which all have correct view rotation.

Also may I mention, when I select "Perspective," I expect to have it in
both design mode AND play mode, not just play mode--Don't know if this
is a bug or if it is intended.

-AK

--
My website: http://legographics.idwt.net/