 CAD / MLCad / 1750
Re: Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:13:45 GMT

You can do it easily even now. All you need to do is save your model where • you
want to have it using MLCad's standard dialog File/Save... Windows (as • it's
standard Windows dialog) DO remember last folder you have used, so next • time
you'll save your models with a single click - it offers recently used • folder
automatically. This works fine for me - I save all my models under My
Documents/LDraw without any troubles and all I did was I set this folder • when
saving my first LDraw model..

That's not quite what I'm talking about.  There's a "Models" category in
MLCad's internal parts catalog that's set to look display the contents of
the \LDRAW\MODELS folder.  This lets you place models into a project as if
they were parts, which works much better for me than making a multi-part
model with the MPD format.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=willhess