 CAD / MLCad / 1740
1739  |  1741
Subject:
Feature Request - User Defined Model Directory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 02:38:22 GMT

Michael,

Could you look at the possibility of adding an option to let the user change
the default Models directory to something other than the directory created
by LDRAW?  I like to keep my models in Windows' My Documents folder for ease
of backup and despise having to maintain two directories with duplicate
files.

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org