 CAD / Development / 8926
Re: Building LDGLite for off-screen rendering only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 13:18:15 GMT

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 12:30:47PM +0000, Don Heyse wrote:
Standard?  Not unless you're a Microsoft follower.  However, I must
admit I'm baffled by this one.  The -DUNIX is supposed to tell
platform.h to define some flags which cause the stricmp and strnicmp
functions in platform.c to get built.  You've got the -DUNIX and
are linking with platform.o so I don't see the problem.  I suppose
you could remove the #if LACKS_STRICMP and LACKS_STRNICMP checks
in platform.c and remove platform.o to cause it to rebuild with
the missing string functions.

That did fix the problem.  the make finished successfully!

and it works!  http://peeron.com/tmp/3001.png

now need to get Steve to teach me how to use it :)

What does "strings platform.o | grep stricmp" print out?

nothing - no match.

Thank you so much for your help :)

Dan