 CAD / Development / 8915
Re: Building LDGLite for off-screen rendering only (Was: Parts Tracker Status)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 15:25:15 GMT

I wrote:
Don Heyse wrote: • [...]
So far it works fine, but ...

I should probably have written that it is on a Red Hat (mostly)
7.3 system with some kind of x86 processor.

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers mail van (building instructions):
                    http://jacob.sparre.dk/CityXers/Postbil/