 CAD / Development / 6173
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:26:26 GMT

Thanks for the feedback, Dan.  I'll see what I can do about
straightening these parts out.

Now, on to the next step:  managing feedback and updates to files. :)

Steve

In lugnet.cad.dev, Daniel Crichton wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Daniel Crichton wrote:

Now I can see how much you end up having to do to sort out the release of
parts - there are quite a few parts with reference subparts where they don't
include the s/ in the filename, or where primitives are missing (maybe I
just don't have them). :(

Yeah, there's a lot of little stuff.

I'll check around about those primitives; it's likely I just missed including
them.

I'll make it a little easier - here's the problems I've found so far:

No s\ in subpart reference:
3070a.dat (references 3070new.dat)
3069a.dat (references 3069new.dat)
2431b.dat (references 2431new.dat)
6366b.dat (references 6636new.dat)

Missing primitives
48\1-4ring7.dat  (in 6060a.dat)
48\1-4ring6.dat  (in 6060a.dat)
48\1-8ndis.dat   (in tricorn.dat)

Subpart in parts dir
s\grubscrw.dat (in x782.dat, x783.dat, grubscrw.dat is in parts)

Missing subpart:
x501.dat is missing 10021aa.dat
30343ba.dat is missing 30343d.dat

Problems with inlined parts?
x501.dat references 718aa.dat
30343ba.dat

Line wrapping:
2610.dat line 1303 onwards

There may be other primitives missing but I've download a few unofficial
ones from news lately.

Dan