 CAD / Development / 6172
Re: Demo of part manipulation in isometric view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Gary Williams writes:

I wrote a program to demonstrate how I intend to allow part manipulation in
the isometric view of my CAD system.  In it, you can move parts in the
horizontal plane by dragging with the left mouse button, and you can move
parts vertically by dragging with the right mouse button.

This is exactly how LeoCAD handles moving parts around by default, but there
is an option to change it. I personally find LeoCAD awkward to use and have
gotten used to the quirks of MLCad.

Dan