 CAD / Development / 6146
6145  |  6147
Subject:
Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 01:42:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, you asked for it, and now you've got it.

I've preposted an "Unofficial Update" page at:

<http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/>

There are no links to this page yet, so it's not officially unofficially
released.

Anyway, take a look, tell me what you think.

The good news: I created the page using some scripts, so it's relatively
easy to add or update some files and regen the index page.

The bad news: "relatively easy" is a long way from "brain-dead easy", when
you're talking about hundreds of files. :(

Steve