 CAD / Development / 6154
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

The bad news: "relatively easy" is a long way from "brain-dead easy", when
you're talking about hundreds of files. :(

1.is it just me or are the links to most of the parts broken?

Nope, it's not just you.  Bad me.

and 2.those black lines over the text, why are they there?

To keep you from reading the Secret Truth, why else?

I'll get that fixed.  I think I've got a copy of Netscape around here,
somewhere.

Steve