 CAD / Development / 6167
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 07:45:47 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
1.is it just me or are the links to most of the parts broken? (I was able • to
get at the parts by manually typing in the urls :)
and 2.those black lines over the text, why are they there?

OK.  I took care of these two very minor issues. ;)

I won't vouch for the quality of any of the linked data, though!  The • first
part I pulled down had a half-dozen lines with syntax errors. :O

Now I can see how much you end up having to do to sort out the release of
parts - there are quite a few parts with reference subparts where they don't
include the s/ in the filename, or where primitives are missing (maybe I
just don't have them). :(

Dan