 CAD / Development / 6174
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:36:15 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
Thanks for the feedback, Dan.  I'll see what I can do about
straightening these parts out.

Now, on to the next step:  managing feedback and updates to files. :)

OK, don't let us stop you. Must be a nightmare trying to get the automatic
parts release system written.

Dan