 CAD / Development / 6149
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 09:26:27 GMT

One of the files in the update may have problems with LDraw - it's got a 9.3
filename instead of 8.3. The file is 3068pmaw2.dat (Tile  2 x  2, with Star
Wars Mawhonic's Pod Racer pat). Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone
was going to use it and couldn't get LDraw to handle it properly.

Dan