 CAD / Development / 6150
Re: Test posting of "Unoffficial Update"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 09:28:23 GMT

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
1.is it just me or are the links to most of the parts broken? (I was able • to
get at the parts by manually typing in the urls :)

Looks like there is a $pn variable in the page that isn't being replaced by
the actual part number.

and 2.those black lines over the text, why are they there?

What black lines? I'm using IE5.5 on NT4 Workstation.

Dan