 CAD / Development / 5543
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:29:33 GMT

"Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
Cool!  Looks like you could use a bigger monitor ;-).  However, I must
admit, that's an impressively efficient use of screen real estate.  The
LDView window also proves that OpenGL can even sometimes be useful • without
3D acceleration.  It's a shame the software OpenGL driver doesn't support
the necessary function to allow the high quality edge lines feature.
(That's why they're so thick, by the way.)

Actually I had the "high quality turned off. It does work. I just needed • the
lines to show up better while I was creating them.

If the lines are semi-randomly dotted when high-quality edges is turned on,
this most likely indicates it's not working.  It doesn't complain, although
I should probably make it do so.  If they show up solid, but narrow, the
high quality is working.  Either way, they ARE more visible with high
quality turned off.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)