 CAD / Development / 5541
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter wrote:

Here is just a screenshot while I was working on a current part.

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/screen-1.jpg

I hope this answers a few peoples questions.

Wow.  Did you launch all of those L3Lab windows from LDAO's Editor (the
'Camera' button), or did you open them separately?  I've had some
intermittent goofiness with launching multiple view-windows from the
Editor.

Steve