 CAD / Development / 5579
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 06:43:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
A few things to note.  First off, I added command line support relatively
late in my LDView development.  Second, my initial command line support had
some issues causing it to only work in certain situations.  However, the
latest released version (1.0) should work properly with a command line.  I'm
fairly sure you have version 1.0; you may even have an unreleased test
version I produced.

Can you give me or send email some info on how to use the command line?
I don't think I am feeding it the right information.

I have version 1.0b.

I think by your description that you're saying that you can set LDAO to use
an arbitrary program as its viewer--including theoretically LDView, which
didn't work, at least when you tried it last.  Since I don't have LDAO, I
have not tried using LDView with it.  However, this also means that I can't
install it now, since according to the LDAO download page installing LDAO
2.1.4 from scratch will kill my Windows install.

ummm... yeah, I can't get the render button to automatically update though.
I asked Steve about this in another post off this chain.

If you need a previous version, I can send you 2.1.3(~2.6kb) Then you can
apply the 2.1.4 update.

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)