 CAD / Development / 5554
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:14:15 GMT

Hello Paul,

"Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I also tried LDView, The program would launch, but not display. I think I
remember that it didn't have command line instructions built into it yet.

Be sure to get the latest version of LDView. Only the old version had a
buggy commandline feature...

--
Greetings,

Carsten Schmitz