 CAD / Development / 5564
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
Hmmm, polling is *supposed* to work in l3glite.  Do you know which version
you tried?  The current version supports polling with the -p command line
switch, although I haven't tried it lately so perhaps I broke it...

I checked, by adding the -p to the command line, it does poll. Read my
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5557
The file the viewing programs are looking at doesn't seem to change.

OK, I read that post and I'm confused.  Is this a problem I can fix, or
is it a problem with LDAO?

It sounds like there are 3 files involved in polling through LDAO.  The
original DAT file and two temp files.  Do I need to monitor more than one?
I only poll the one passed on the command line like ldlite does.

Don