 CAD / Development / 5573
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

OK, I read that post and I'm confused.  Is this a problem I can fix, or
is it a problem with LDAO?

Neither, I think.  Maybe.

It sounds like there are 3 files involved in polling through LDAO.  The
original DAT file and two temp files.  Do I need to monitor more than one?
I only poll the one passed on the command line like ldlite does.

You only need to monitor the one passed on the command line.

But, if ldglite always caches subfiles, it won't see actual code changes
(which are written to the subordinate temp file).

When polling detects that the main file has changed, either the file-cache
needs to be flushed, or the cacher needs to check each file, to see if it
has changed.

Steve