 CAD / Development / 5547
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:01:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter wrote:

I tried lauching from the editor a few times with poor results. So I just
open a few windows and turn on the polling feature.

OK.  Do you remember what happened, launching from the editor?

P.S. I'm still using LDAO 2.1.3, do you have a newer version out yet?

You can get the 'upgrade' to 2.1.4 on the LDAO download page.  Go to
<http://members.home.net/steve.bliss/ldao/download.html>, and scroll to the
bottom.  Look for the line that says "Door Number 3".  This download a zip
file, with just the 2.1.4 changes.

Steve