 CAD / Development / 5535
Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:32:57 GMT

Cool!  Looks like you could use a bigger monitor ;-).  However, I must
admit, that's an impressively efficient use of screen real estate.  The
LDView window also proves that OpenGL can even sometimes be useful without
3D acceleration.  It's a shame the software OpenGL driver doesn't support
the necessary function to allow the high quality edge lines feature.
(That's why they're so thick, by the way.)

Just out of curiosity, how often do you save the file, and is there a
noticable delay as all the viewer windows update and redraw?

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

"Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> wrote in message
Here is just a screenshot while I was working on a current part.

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_stuff/screen-1.jpg

I hope this answers a few peoples questions.

(Lars, does this give you any ideas?)

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)