 CAD / 4502
4501  |  4503
Subject:
Some TLC folks use LDraw, MLCad (Was: The Artemis Project)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:32:48 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
*well* - you wouldn't believe where I just was.  I just came from TLC's
Special Events dept, aka the Model Shop (Enfield, CT).  And I did talk to them
about their CAD stuff while I was there.
[...]  One of the
guys there who was in town from Denmark commented he did have MLCad and LDraw
installed on his machine and does use it for smaller (private, I assume)
designs he has done.

Wow.  Somebody pinch me.  This is about as close to unofficial endorsement
as you can get!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?