 CAD / 4514
Re: Tim visits the Model Shop (was: Re: The Artemis Project)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:00:21 GMT

I've been starting to talk to BradJ and we will continue to talk in the
future about LD, and I can see what I can mention about LCAD and parts
naming to him.  But, IMO, a two name approach may be the best, if we can
ever get their names out of them.
Having their names would be good but even better would be having all of
the part numbers for all of the parts, including those really small ones
where we dont currently have part numbers (like the minifig torsos for
example)