 CAD / 4496
Re: The Artemis Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:55:13 GMT

Andrew McGeachie wrote:

I agree, having an Open Source cad project would be a very good thing.  I
definetely recommend taking a look at http://www.sourceforge.net/  It's a free
site sponsored by VALinux for hosting Open Source projects.  It provides
everything from cvs repositories and bug tracking to task and mailing lists.
very very cool.

  There are already some Open Source CAD projects, the problem is to get
people to work on the same application.

Leonardo