 CAD / 4506
Re: Some TLC folks use LDraw, MLCad (Was: The Artemis Project)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

Wow.  Somebody pinch me.  This is about as close to unofficial endorsement
as you can get!

Well, its clear that the LCAD advancements are the BEST we've seen of any 3D
Lego design program, with the exception of the illusive TLC instructions
program (which, from what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if it was VERY
limited).  So, when you're dealing with the best of something, and its free,
its no surprise (though it really really makes me happy) that TLC employees
who are also AFOLs use the software.

It also shows us that they've found something better than their own internal
stuff.

-Tim