 CAD / 4180
Re: Mosaics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:40:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general Terry K <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ah, did you see the color reference baseplate with 2x2 color tiles on it?
There were a *lot* of colors.  I'm sure there were well over 32 colors/shades
on that sucker.

One of the model builders said there are 52 official Lego colors but that
they (the model builders at Carlsbad) can't figure out what all of them are.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/