 CAD / 15703
Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all,
I've been experimenting with these new colors and configuration files.
I am however now ending up with these lines of code once I edit a file in MLCad:
0 COLOR 64 Bright_Light Blue 0 208 255 255 255 208 255 255 255
0 COLOR 65 Bright_Light Orange 0 255 221 13 255 255 221 13 255
0 COLOR 66 Bright_Light Yellow 0 255 255 78 255 255 255 78 255

Why is that?
The next time I load the model in MLCad, it notifies me of an error in line x.
The lines of code end up in every ldr file of an MPD.

These files were created outside of MLCAD and are intended for testing purposes
only.  They are not meant for regular use.

MLCAD was designed to allow the user to create custom colors and save them to
the model file.  Since the MLCAD.cfg files were created outside of MLCAD and
have custom colors in place of colors that are not designed to be changed (those
above color code 255), than MLCAD prompts the user to let them know that it is
not able to read these custom colors from the model file.

Don't worry.  When everything is finished (with any luck, in a month or two),
you should not receive these messages any more.

Scott