 CAD / 15691
Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:40:46 GMT

mikeheide wrote:

Maybe the guys that are working on the color values should first
calibrate their systems.

I'd say "Definitely!"

I just found a good side here:
http://www.simpelfilter.de/en/colorman/whitepoint.html

Thanks! I've now adjusted my monitor to gamma 2.2 (through the graphics card
settings) according to that page, and now I don't have to adjust gamma
inside PaintShop Pro anymore!

Unfortunately, the comparison2.jpg still shows black where it should show
green, but I can't increase gamma or brightness any more, or the screen
would be unusable for anything else.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm