 CAD / 15689
Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:34:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Great work. However (please forgive me)...
Where do I put these files (I assume the MLCad program folder?), how do I
use them amd how can I test if the colors are right? I have never worked
with custom colors before.

You will need to over-write your existing MLCAD.cfg that should be located in
the LDraw directory.  Nothing else needs to be done.  Just open MLCAD and
open your models to see them in the new colors.

Thanks Scott, I got it to work.
Strange that I've never given this any attention before... :-)