 CAD / 15683
Re: Opinions needed for Color and Edge Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
   I agree with you. These are the LDraw Core Colors with official LEGO RGBs
Scott has worked on with a #1F1F1F edge I added for the test:

Why don’t you use #000000 as the edge color? I think that looks OK even against the default black color (LDraw color 0), while the edge lines around the black in you image above are difficult to see.

--Travis