 Administrative / General / 7306
Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 03:47:37 GMT

Could you try something for me with your browser?  What happens when you type
in a set number at the LUGNET homepage (with the "Popup" item selected) and
click the Search button multiple times?  (Wait like 5 or 10 seconds between
each click.)  Does it open multiple windows or does it refresh the first one
multiple times?  It's supposed to give you a separate window for each search
from that page when "Popup" is selected.
--Todd

When I enter a set number and select "Popup" item in the search box, my
browser (IE 5.0, Win 98) tries to download something.  It shows the "Save to
Disk, Run from Current Place" dialog.  So if you know how to fix that please
tell me.  Thanks.

-Nick