 Administrative / General / 7319
Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 06:10:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
[...] Java scripting and related stuff always works fine for me
except for this lugnet pop-up set search where I get the same error as
you so your settings are probably fine.

Wait...are you talking about Java or JavaScript?  Both are names of computer
programming languages, but they're *very* different things.

--Todd