 Administrative / General / 7323
Re: Web interface to LUGNET news moving from www.lugnet.com to news.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
I am downloading (very sloooooowly) Netscape Communicator 4.4 to see
what happens wrt the set reference pop-up and the JScript error and will
report back if it will assist!

Following up on my own post, Netscape Communicator 4.74 (not 4.4 typo)
works fine, standard installation on Windows 98.  So this set reference
pop-up error would seem to be IE specific (from what's been reported).

Deidre (off to enjoy Friday night)
drb@tasmail.com