 Administrative / General / 6969
Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
extent that 'news' is the selected listbox item.  It's a short-cut to
having a "real" integrated search that shows multiple things on a single
returns page like Yahoo! does.  Of course both are nice to have even if
the fancy one is there by default.

I actually prefer the drop-down choice.

I was thinkin' even in the combined form, it would still be a drop-down
choice -- but with that as the default.  Sound OK?

--Todd