 Administrative / General / 6966
Re: A requested improvement for LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:25:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Even better.  I ended up thinking that it would be nice if the results would
float above the news, rather than shifting the page.  It sounds like you've
thought of everything.

When do we get to see it?  :-)

Already here...
www.lugnet.com/quickset/

Kind of like a "search for more info or people talking about this set" type
of thing?

Exactly like that.  I was originally thinking that you could just have a link
to the results of a search for the set name and set number, but now I'm
thinking it would be more useful to manage the information more than that.
You
could have one link to a search of the reviews group.  And another, only
finding news less than 40 days old (or whatever), to the market.bst and
market.auction groups for current availability.  Etc.  I'm not sure what all
along these lines might be useful, but those two certainly would.  Maybe links
to the theme-based newsgroups too.

Hmm, I agree. Great idea! I'd love that.

-Shiri