 Administrative / General / 14000
Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Geoff Gray wrote:
the set list to look up a particular model. When I got to the page with the
model info, I got a popup ad. That did not bother me. The content of the ad DID
BOTHER ME. It was for a TV show or website called ADULT SWIM. Sorry, but we do

Geoff-

From the Gogle TOS:
"No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed in a pop-up,
pop-under, or in an email."

They enforce this quite agressively.

If you are getting pop-ups, they are 99.9999% not likely to be coming
from Google, or Google Adsense.

-Rob A>