 Administrative / General / 13997
Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:34:43 GMT

I've done some quick research on the "adult swim" issue - apparently the channel
and the related website are somewhere on the borderline of what conforms with
Google's policies. I wouldn't want to see their ads here just to avoid
confusion, so I'll see to it that the filter rules available on the program will
block their ads.

So please, if you find offending ads, send me a screenshot or whatever else may
help me to identify the advertiser, and I will include them in my blacklist.

Clearly, offending ads flagged to me _will_ be blocked if there is the slightest
hint that the complaint is reasonable. We want to keep LUGNET a tidy place.

Thanks,

Jerry