 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 381 – 400 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [involves Tim Gould again] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Um, how exactly is (URL) directly feedback on what you asked? You asked "P.S.S Could not post to: lugnet.announce.brickshelf", to which Jeff replied "The lugnet.announce.brickshelf group is postable to only by Kevin (and perhaps a few other (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: New stock in - Look before I auction it.

(...) Alison, Are you trying to sneak an auction announcement into the .buy-sell-trade group or was this just an accidental oversight? Please re-read the LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement if you are confused: (URL) please re-read the second sentence of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Maybe "Dear Lego" sub groups would help

(...) what (...) I like your ideas and agree that it has been hard to sift through the constructive conversation and the irrational rants lately. My feeling is that a lot of people came out of the wood work after Brad's initial post to vent their (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) I waste a lot of my time every day "helping" people who haven't taken the time to fiddle with the programs their having problems with. You'll have to forgive me if I say that after spending 7 seconds to find the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  OBO vs. SBA

(...) That's still not quite it, no. I'm not saying that they're sortable into one of two groups simply by how they're labled, as if they were the same to begin with and naturally fall into one category or the other. Rather, I'm saying they're (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07)

(...) Tantrum? You must have a thin skin. I have a different opinion. I didn't think what you wrote was being nice so I wrote back. Simple. (...) Your mean, lack compassion and make a big to do about what you call my motivation. It was just a post (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Response highlighting

Snip... (...) I, too, do not like the color change. However, I believe that a ‘letter’ to TLC regarding such would have been better presented on a website with a form that users could complete, sans debate. Anyhow, that’s not why I am writing (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?

Sorry for the malformed subject, it feels like it's 2 AM to me. Something has been nagging at me about one aspect of the latest... I think I want to recant some of my own words, and see if some other people do too. At least a little. Maybe it's a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) All right. You have this artist friend. She paints things. She invites you and fifty other people over for a housewarming party. Great party, lots of fun, lots of neat things going on. She's got a couple of her latest paintings up on display, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re:Lugnet's Problem? (was Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07))

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Confusion, help?

What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

Dosent this mean that is real name is clearly understood. He has given it out freely on Lugnet, and therefore under the TOS is allowed to post using an alias Excerpt of the relevant section: unless your real name and identity is clearly understood, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I'm sure there are many ways to define this, but what I mean is being so strict about following the minutiae of rules and regulations that enforcement becomes/is perceived as becoming overbearing, personal rather than professional, punitive, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) What about lugnet.general? That's a basic group for talking about LEGO. Human interaction (in an NNTP type forum) only comes in so many flavors, and debate is a big one. (...) Uh. I didn't say that everything else *was* an auction, I just said (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Podracing bucket contents revealed . . .

(...) The reasoning is simple: The LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement (URL) anyone to post information which infringes upon the privacy or publicity rights of others. If you ask LEGO, I think you'll find that they view any and all "leaks" as unauthorized (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.terms)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) year-2000 (...) Gone now... Either TLC is committing a development sin here, or some hackers are having some fun. Assuming it isn't hackers, it appears that someone is testing new material on the live public (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8

"Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:JBACGo.5zM@lugnet.com... (...) I like the thumbnail size for Latest MOC and Random Gallery. Could you make Announcement thumbnails that size (example: the one for the SCLTC Winter Show (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)

(...) I'm getting tired of a certain amount of the population endorsing an entirely wasteful and abusive business tactic for their own petty and selfish goals. I don't care for your attitude, nor for your "gimme" mentality. Your argument amuses me, (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  www.lugnet.com template -- your feedback wanted

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.general; followups set to lugnet.admin.general] Here's a small survey/questionnaire: (URL) is to gather a bit of feedback on the upcoming new www.lugnet.com layout / (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

It's really a shame to see that Lar's worst nightmare (which I hope what it was...) is really coming true... about a year ago I couldn't have been more happy reading Rene Hoffmeister of 1000steine taking over control of LUGNET. However both (...) (19 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

More:  Next Page >>