 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8274
Re: New stock in - Look before I auction it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 19:17:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alison Pike writes:
I have just updated my website at http://www.lego-rebuilders.com I am going
to do another auction in 2/3 weeks so if you want a chance to look and buy
it now before you have to bid. I do ship internationally. Thanks for
looking. Alison

Alison,
Are you trying to sneak an auction announcement into the .buy-sell-trade group
or was this just an accidental oversight?  Please re-read the LUGNET Terms of
Use Agreement if you are confused:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

Also, please re-read the second sentence of the second paragraph here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/logo/buttons/

I see that you have resized the lugnetbanner-400x40-black.gif image from
400x40 to 434x43, and you've completely ruined it.  Please take it down at
your earliest convenience or replace it with the right image (TIA).

BTW, how did you manage to get a thumbs-up from LEGO to use the domain name
lego-rebuilders.com?  If you didn't, you might want to review this soon:

   http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp

(See the section entitled "The LEGO Trademark cannot be used in an Internet
Address.")

--Todd