 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 361 – 380 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fair use of lugnet.cad.dat

(...) Well, it's that "worth looking at" specification that's really arbitrary. :-, Especially with a couple of my models I'm pretty embarassed about... (...) Now that's tempting! You see, my HD at home is a little lacking in space now that I've (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Why MSIE sucks for the HTML writer

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) IE on (...) <- snipped a bunch of incompatibilities -> Have you worked with a more recent version of MSIE than version 3? What might be interesting is to put up a test page with some of those other problems (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) LUGNET is a free, mostly self-regulating community of FOL's, primarily of the A- variety, but with a few T- and K- types thrown in as well. Putting stricter systems in place to restrict and censor the tone of conversation in so-called (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) It's not the same analogy at all. More like if outside the 7-11, on a public sidewalk, there was a big box with a sign over it that said "free for the taking" and it had gum in it. Are we supposed to read the minds of the 7-11 owners as to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Well, the first line is "where minds connect". I agree with that assessment. Now, I'm not really sure what being "home to thousands of LEGO fans of all ages" means. Certainly many people come to LUGNET to connect, but is it really a "home"? (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  (canceled)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

(...) I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won't explain the first one. I'm not out to get anyone in legal trouble. The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Faces of LUGNET

(...) Personally, I would find such a page funny. I recently checked out a page with pictures from a LEGOfest and was amused to see what people looked like. But I would hardly say that such a page is needed. If anybody bothers to maintain such a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

Tanya: I am not disagreeing with your understanding of the TOS, but let me just throw in that I wish I had never used my real name to use lugnet. It's no real panic, but I am almost positive my full name and email address was collected from lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Tamy, I agree, and I think this is becoming a serious problem. In fact, I just learned from Joshua Delahunty tonight via a private email that he has stopped reading this group because of Jonathan. This is a quote -- with permission: JD> [...] (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Some facts about current events and a small opinion

(...) Precisely the reason why in my opinion this lgbt newsgroup doesn't belong here. (...) Agreed. (...) That's what I intend to do. I am not scared or offended, mind you. I personnally have had gay and lesbian friends and I do not pretend I will (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: THE LAST WORD

The first post which included personal info about Kurt follows. This really is the part that is forgotten. Subject: Re: HELLO!!!?????? Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:20:49 GMT From: Larry Pieniazek Reply-To: lpien@IWANTNOSPAM.ctp.com Organization: Junky (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

I would feel much less comfortable around Lugnet without knowing people's names - I guess I am a very visual person and a name gives me a peg to hang a mental image on of the people whose posts I am reading and to which I am replying. I am not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: lugnet.loc.uk Restructuring Proposal

(...) Simon & Richard, this looks really nice. Thanks for all the effort you put in and research time you devoted. I have a bunch of questions and a counter-proposal. (...) The 9 groups listed below are areas of specifically England, right? Could (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

I thought this mentoring thing was already done with him.. when it came to doing parts??? from what I've read.. I haven't checked any of them though.. it seems to have helped a little as far as his parts??? though it seemed as of the time he then (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: ???Question???

(...) Urg. It may not be obvious to those of you viewing this message with MS Windows, but the above message isn't ascii text (or ISO 8859-1 Latin-1, either -- even though the header claims it is!). It's Microsoft's non-standard [1] character set. (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Brickbay?

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: ... (...) This is odd. What is the URL for the page that shows only 6 sub-catagories? When I go to: (URL) I see nine catagories. Since .brickshops, .appraisal and .theory are relatively new, is it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Newsreaders

I'm very happy with Outlook Express for the most part, but I don't get illegal operations on it (I just start it when I reboot my computer and leave it running... so its been up for a few weeks now since my last reboot). I've tried everything else (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: LUGNET monetization ideas (was new newsgroup)

HELLO.... hello... h e l l o... h e l l o.... (echo), Did anyone read Ashley's ideas? Some these are gems. I especially like the raffle idea. I didn't know other sites were raffleing things off. I personally would love a shot at a major set for a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Trouble loading ballots for some polls

I'm not sure where to post this problem report so I'll send it here. Hopefully this is close to the right place. :) Anyway, just a heads up that when trying to access the ballot pages for some (but not all polls) I get the following error message: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

More:  Next Page >>