 Administrative / General / 10542
10541  |  10543
Subject:
Trouble loading ballots for some polls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 02:53:26 GMT

I'm not sure where to post this problem report so I'll send it here.
Hopefully this is close to the right place.  :)

Anyway, just a heads up that when trying to access the ballot pages for some
(but not all polls) I get the following error message:

+++++++++++++++++++++
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, lugnet@pair.com and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Specifically, I got it trying to access #'s 19 and 21.  I wouldn't normally
worry, except that one of them is mine.  ;)

As well, if it helps, the error occured in MS Internet Explorer 5.5 running
on Windows 95b.

Hope that helps,
Allan B.