 Administrative / General / 13262
Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:04:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:

   Sorry Soren, I didn’t get the joke on your first reply. This one I think I understand, and it is definetly not funny!

I have just a minimal enough level of respect for Eric remaining that I won’t explain the first one. I’m not out to get anyone in legal trouble.

The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended lightheartedly - if you or Eric choose not to take it that way, I can’t be held responsible.

Also, sarcasm and cultursal references don’t tend to come across a language barrier well.

   You replied to a simple MOC post, without saying anything on it. Seems to me you just waited for a chance to offend Eric.

Actually, I held a slight hope that he’d laugh along, but offense is fine by me, if a little sad. No one was under any compulsion to respond - that he chose not to ignore my post isn’t a choice I can be responsible for.

   I really like your creations and I appreciate your work. But your behaviour not only in this case is nasty and disturbing.

Nasty and disturbing? You new .mecha people take the internet far too seriously. I’m having a bit of fun, and the best thing you two could do is to mock right back.

Soren