 Administrative / General / 13264
Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:51:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:

The second requires familiarity with the fine postings of one Keith Goldman and is intended lightheartedly - if you or Eric choose not to take it that way, I can’t be held responsible.

That’s alright, Soren. Many of us got the reference because we read nearly everyone’s postings. There’s only one poster I block these days and that’s simply because he has no sense of humor...or honor. Oh, and the first posting was also quite funny, but I won’t elaborate on it either.

   Also, sarcasm and cultursal references don’t tend to come across a language barrier well.

Quite true. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called on the whole sarcasm thing.

   You replied to a simple MOC post, without saying anything on it. Seems to me you just waited for a chance to offend Eric.

Actually, I held a slight hope that he’d laugh along, but offense is fine by me, if a little sad. No one was under any compulsion to respond - that he chose not to ignore my post isn’t a choice I can be responsible for.

Very true. Just the simple idea that you were harassing him is idiotic at best. If people don’t want responses to their posts then they shouldn’t post int he first place. In other words - if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

   I really like your creations and I appreciate your work. But your behaviour not only in this case is nasty and disturbing.

Nasty and disturbing? You new .mecha people take the internet far too seriously. I’m having a bit of fun, and the best thing you two could do is to mock right back.

Soren

Well in that case Soren... :P -Dave