  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 61 – 80 of about 17000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:Fz4qw1.FyI@lugnet.com... (...) draw (...) that (...) (for (...) Viable alternative. In all sincerity, I have watched LUGNET for the past few days be filled with what I feel is senseless (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Actually I always think, a relationship is the business of only two people who directly involved, and *nobody* has a right to say anything about it. It's a pure personal thing. Unfortunately, an awful load of bystanders around you and your (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

I'm fine with any and all of them. Personally, I would tend to thing that inter-religious are the toughest to handle. Can't say that from personal experience, though. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) I probably will have more to say later. For now: - Statisticial analysis of census data seems to indicate that inter-xxxx is on the upswing at least in the US, across all types of xxxx but that the rate of increase varies by type of xxxx (1). (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) <<cut comment and paste>> (...) <nod> The question is, who are the people involved? You say, *not* just the two people in the relationship, right? Who is also included? Parents of the two? Friends? Family? etc. Who in your opinion should be (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) <nod> That's what common sense would say, yep. Good to know common sense is right again. ;-) (...) OK, but what if someone is standing between a crossroads, trying to decide between two people they know to make the relation deeper. One of them (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

Well, I dated a girl who was second generation Laoition. (Laos) Her father and moteher came from Laos. It was... an intereseting relationship. Rick (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Agreed. Initial attraction is great but unless you have a basis of trust, understanding etc. to build on, there are not many places you can go from there. (...) Interesting point. (...) Well, being a romantic, I believe in one true love. (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Interesting how? If you don't mind expanding on that... -Shiri (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) I tend to agree. It is very hard to maintain an identity in more than one race or culture. My observation is that children with parents of different races often end up identifying with one race over the other(s), but not without a feeling that (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) There is no reason why any of the above are wrong. All humans are compatible, given the right circumstances. Personally, i doubt that i'd marry someone who was not already of my faith before we met because the particular sort of compatibility (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Not if they're sisters or brothers.... :-) :-) Frank (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

I feel lucky - I get along with my mom-in-law VERY well. In fact, in some ways, better than my mom. I'm not saying I don't get along with my mother, I do, I'm just saying in SOME ways, my mom-in-law thinks along the same vein as I do whereas my (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) That's pretty funny, because my M-I-L is the same way. My In-laws sent me the the UCS X-Wing for X-Mas. How's that for good relationships? :^D ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

Yeah, my mom-in-law just sends money, since she KNOWS I'll find the best price on Lego ;-) (...) Corp | iPlanet Support - (URL) A division of AOL Time Warner | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) We've been doing standardized testing for the past couple of weeks here in California, and I noticed on the form the students had to fill out that there are now two complete sections provided for the students to indicate their race or (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Yup, SAT 9 (Chino Hills). They just finished yesterday. My son's teacher pointed out to him how to indicate both. They still want the kid to make a choice with that "most identifies with" bit, so with luck I screwed up the computer scan by (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

Ideally: I want to live in a world where we wouldn't have a question like this. Reality: That still isn't the world we live in, but the world is what we make of it! :) I am proud to say that I am the fine product of all three factors: Arab father / (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) I agree. We leave it blank (along with a lot of other stuff like how many bathrooms we have and other marketing research kind of stuff...) on the census form. This has earned us a followup visit the last two times. ++Lar (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

  Re: Inter-racial, Inter-religious, Inter-national relationships

(...) Be proud of that country, no matter what it is... (...) Hear hear. I think it's a testimony to your upbringing (that is, to your parents) and your own inner strength that you have risen above the prejudices of others, for the most part, (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.987)

More:  Next Page >>